Beer ads all show people having fun with friends, not crushing cans alone in front of the TV, because it is the experience.
Three word are tag lines, not brands.
Below, match the three word tag lines with the company.
- It’s The Cheese
- German Engineering
- We Know Drama
- 25 – 50% Off Swimware
- Victoria’s Secret
- TBS [Itself a acronym for Turner Broadcasting System]
- Bayerische Motoren Werks [BMW]
- California Milk Producers
Note that each organization has brand values and associations that go deeper and more long serving than just three words. The three words are an attempt to roll-up and draw upon brand values your mind. My point is that there is way-more to brand than a tag line. Personal examples:
- Victoria’s Secrets. I’ve always wanted one of those posters of an oiled-skin, dream girl in a bikini, for my office.
- TBS: I watch TBS for the classic Astaire, Rogers, Kelly dance. That's what TBS is to me.
- BMW is sleek convertible, but high maintenance, just like an oiled-skin, dream girl.
- California cheese: Big bricks from Safeway for lunches and small artisan cheeses from the farmers market. A huge range.
Three words is not a brand.